This how you can carry your Driving license and other vehicle documents in your Smartphone
People usually forget to carry their driving license and get fined by Traffic Police during their regular checking.
To tackle this problem the Government of India launched an official app known as mParivahan, this app allows people to carry their important documents like driving license, Registration Certificate, etc in their smartphone in digital format.
This app is made available both for Android and iOS smartphones and this app is available for free in their perspective app stores.
This is how you can download Virtual RC and Driving License in your smartphone.
1. Open your app store or play store search for “mParivahan” app.
2. Install the app in your smartphone.
Now follow these steps below to get virtual RC.
1. Open the app click on the three horizontal bars from the top right corner.
- Now click on sign in button and type your phone no. followed by the code received on the given phone number.
- Once you are done with the sign in process tap on “RC” button from the home screen.
- Now enter your vehicle number in the search field and click on search.
- The app will automatically retrieve all the information linked to the registration number.
- Now tap on “Add to Dashboard” option to add RC to your account.
Follow these steps for Virtual Driving License.
- Tab on “RC” button from the home screen.
- Search for your driving license number in the search field.
- The app will retrieve all the data related to that license number.
- Click on “Add to Dashboard” button to add it to your account.
NOTE: The virtual format of Documents are totally equal to physical ones and can be used to verify necessary information related to the vehicle and the permit to drive.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW MORE